Dear Aroiders:

I sent out a question regarding the information on chromosome number as =
I couldn't find one. We are doing root tip exam. of some cultivars. Does =
anyone happens to know this journal article? We don't have this journal =
in our country. This is the only one I find dealing with chromosome no. =
in Spathiphyllum. Thank you for your help.

Jos,-J-S; Rajendran,-P-G. 1976. Occrurence and behaviour of =
supernumerary chromosomes in Spathiphyllum cannifolium Schott [Araceae]. =
Genet-Iber, 1976, 28 (1/2): 47-56.