Dear Tom and Tim,

	Here in Brazil we are using trunk chunks, as well as isolated
trunk fibers (as it was Osmunda fibers). It has a lot of tannins and some
plants can't tolerate it, unless you wash it for a long time. It is
reported to be very good to grow orchids and I will start to try this in
aroids soon. Will try to keep everybody updated about my progress.

Best wishes,