The Trials ofHercules

Dear Aroid-L;
	What started as a marginal comment about a giant Calla called Z.
"Hercules' went through a series of trials and tribulations.
	In the end Dan Levin of  San Anselmo, CA came through by going to
Western Hills Nursery, packing and shipping some 22 boxes with almost 50
plants and getting these into the hands of eager aroid-L members.

	I hereby nominate Dan for the "Order of the Stinking
Amorphophallus" for duty above and beyond what he thought he was
volunteering for. That'll teach  him.

	I hope everyone involved got a plant to their liking and gives Dan
the appropriate thanks at:

	Thanks much, Dan

	Best 		Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL:
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -
Winter low  -10=B0F
Summer high +100=B0F