new identifications

Dear all,

Richard Mansell has added some photographs I sent him on the IDcenter/IAS site.

Numbers 134a, b and c are from an aroid I met in a damp area in the forest
in Ivory Coast. The plants were growing feet in water, a few kms north of
Memni. The inflorescence was really tall, about 1, 80 meters. I am not sure
but it could be Arum senegalensis (?).

Number 134d is from a red haired Philo. sp. from French Guiana (Petit
Saut/Sinamary). It was rescued from the inundation of the valley when they
constructed a barrage (maybe you heard about this).

Suggestions for identifications would be wellcome.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

David Scherberich
3, rue de la Broque