Aroid-L Breakfast

Aroiders -

This is a reminder for those of you who are planning to attend the IAS
Show and Sale on September 26 and 27.

On Sunday morning the 27th at 7:30AM we will meet for our annual
breakfast get-together at the Green Street Cafe on Main Highway in
Coconut Grove. Bring spouses, significant others, friends for a great
breakfast, conversation and people watching. Tom Croat usually makes
it to this event, and I am hoping he will be there this time to tell
us about his recent trip to the jungles of the south.

FTG is just 5 miles south of The Grove.

See you there!

Don