Zantedeschia Green Goddess

I have collected fruit from Green Goddess and they're ready to send out
to anyone desiring them.  I'm listing the people who expressed an
interest.  If I've left anybody out, please let me know.  I'll be glad
to send seeds to anyone else who would like some. Due to a computer
store messup, I no longer have addresses for the people on the following
list, so would everyone please send me your address one more time?

The seeds are good.  I planted some on July 22 to see if they were
ready.  They germinated about a week ago.

Judy Bauer
Nancy (I'm sorry Nancy, don't know your last name)
Gabe Thomas
Elsa (I don't know your last name either..sorry)
Don Martinson
Vic Soukup

All for one and one for everyone else too!
Sue Zunino