IAS Newsletter

Dear Aroiders-

Articles are urgently needed for the remaining 1998 issues of the International
Aroid Society Newsletter.  I especially need material for the next newsletter
which will be produced the first week September.  Anything that has to do with
aroids can be sent -- recipes, propagating, interesting aroids you've found,
field trips, aroid collections, seed germination, etc.  Please send me articles
by mail, fax, or e-mail (e-mail preferred).  If sending by e-mail, please don't
send as an attached file as the system at CMNH can't "decode" attached files --
just send as an ASCII upload in the body of an e-mail message.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

Sue

Sue Thompson
Editor, IAS Newsletter

Section of Botany