Re: Alocasia reversa

Hmmm, interesting.  Dewey, what's the answer?  It was your reversa that I
photographed and listed on the web page.  (And perhaps it's now time for a
public admission that I killed it over the winter.)

On the other hand, Kris, after looking at your photos, I bet they're the
same plant and that mine was just a lot younger and so had leaves that were
slightly different shaped.  Unfortunately, it died before I was able to
find out.