Searching for list of Paraguayan anthurium sect. PACHYNEURIUM

Dear Aroiders,

I=B4m new at the Listserver and the Internet. I never thougt that so =
much Aroid enthusiast exist. I=B4m growing Anthurium, Philodendron =
species.=20
Now I have a quaestion to all of you.
I get an anthurium from Paraguay, I decide thats it=B4s one of the =
section PACHYNEURIUM, but I didnt=B4t find it in the key of species at =
the IAS server.
So I would ask if somebody knows literature about paraguayan Aroids, or =
has a list of known Paraguayan Anthuriums.
A little description:
If you ever smell this plant you would never forget it, the whole room =
smells really bad. The spatha is green and the berries are violett. The =
leaves are 5x longer than broad and reached 60 cm.
I=B4m new in computing and so I have no scanner or digital camera so I =
can=B4t send any pictures.
I hope somebody can help me.

Thomas Mottl