Re: Searching for list of Paraguayan anthurium sect. PACHYNEURIUM

Thomas,
If you would like to send me a photo or a slide, I will have it scanned,
put on the web and we will all be able to take a look at it.

Are you aware that Dr. Croat just finished a Revision of Pachyneurium?  The
book is available from Dr. Croat....<tcroat@lehmann.mobot.org>

Also, please go to our web page...  There you will find a membership
application for the International Aroid Society <http://www.mobot.org/IAS/>
Dewey Fisk
President,
International Aroid Society

>Dear Aroiders,
>
>I=B4m new at the Listserver and the Internet. I never thougt that so =
>much Aroid enthusiast exist. I=B4m growing Anthurium, Philodendron =
>species.=20
>Now I have a quaestion to all of you.
>I get an anthurium from Paraguay, I decide thats it=B4s one of the =
>section PACHYNEURIUM, but I didnt=B4t find it in the key of species at =
>the IAS server.
>So I would ask if somebody knows literature about paraguayan Aroids, or =
>has a list of known Paraguayan Anthuriums.
>A little description:
>If you ever smell this plant you would never forget it, the whole room =
>smells really bad. The spatha is green and the berries are violett. The =
>leaves are 5x longer than broad and reached 60 cm.
>I=B4m new in computing and so I have no scanner or digital camera so I =
>can=B4t send any pictures.
>I hope somebody can help me.
>
>Thomas Mottl

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut