Re: In-vitro cultivation of Amorph. titanum and Identification

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: In-vitro cultivation of Amorph. titanum and Identification
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:15:25 -0600 (CST)

Dear Bjoern,

Question 2: if no expert will show him/herself, I might suggest some names:

002 = muelleri, red margins or not.

003 = excentricus

004 = excentricus

005 = excentricus

007 = elatus

The name "albispathus" for your Chinese species should read albus

One other thing: your site was extraordinarily slow, both the opening of
individual pages as well as the appearing of photos.