Re: Philodendron selloum

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron selloum
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:15:51 -0600 (CST)

Hello Petra. I had an offset of philo selloum survive a few years back. It
was an extremely mild winter. But it did lose all its leafs and struggled to
come back.

Have you looked into getting some non aroids? These have large leafs and
actually can look very tropical. There are a few other things. One day I
will have a list of all my plants and there names and photos on a site. I am
slowly working on it.