Graphic Designer needs ADVICE Please.

  • Subject: Graphic Designer needs ADVICE Please.
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:43:15 -0600 (CST)

Hi all,
I know that some of you will be able to help me with this problem, I would
like to fix it before it gets worse.  I will describe the best I can:
Some of my  larger leafed plants, like some species of Anthurium in
particular, are getting chlorosis.  (I don't know the correct spelling for
this, I hope it is not too far off).  It is occurring in the new growth, not
stealing from the old growth which makes me think that it is not nitrogen
chlorosis.  Perhaps iron chlorosis?  Whatever it is, I use soiless mix and I
think that my plants WANT something that I am not providing.  Please tell me
what product to use and where can I get it, etc.  I currently fertilize with
Peters 20-20-20 at half strength appx. once a month and use Super Thrive in
the fertilizer solution.  I am not scientific unfortunately, or I would
understand what was going on better than I do, but I try to be a good plant
Mom.
Please help me be a better parent.
Thanks all,
--
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design