Re: [aroid-l] Hope Thursday went Ok

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Hope Thursday went Ok
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein ecuador@midsouth.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:11:16 -0600

Just happened to think, is there a newspaper that might publish an article on
this case? If so, then you could forward to all of us and I think you could get
a ton of folks to start a barrage of emails, or letters to the powers that be.
The newspaper gives you a legitimacy and makes them look like jerks. Work on
this so we can help you or if you want us to write to them, just put it out on
aroid l and the garden web. I think they would hear from people all over the
world as to how stupid they look to the world. Just let us know...

Betsy