[Aroid-l] chromossomes

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] chromossomes
  • From: "Marcus Nadruz" <mnadruz@jbrj.gov.br>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:14:29 -0330

Dear colleagues,

I finished a study recently on the taxonomia of some species of the section Urospadix of Anthurium, using only vegetative and reproductive characteristics, but I have interest in confirming my data with studies chromossomes, but I don't know which technique to use.
Does anybody know some work accomplished with chromosomes in Araceae to help in the differentiation of species?

Marcus A. Nadruz Coelho
Pesquisador Titular III
Programa Taxonomia
Instituto de Pesquisas Jardim Botanico do Rio de Janeiro/MMA
21 25112749, r. 299

Aroid-l mailing list