[Aroid-l] Your help would be appreciated!

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Your help would be appreciated!
  • From: "SNOW" snowserotic1@cox.net
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:49:48 -0800

Hello All,

I am putting together a CD with Amorph info, etc. This CD will be full of information, (for the beginner), I wish I would have had on hand when I began collecting Amorphs a few months ago. I was wondering if you could take the time to answer a few questions?

1.  Type of Amorph species you collect
2.  How long have been collecting?
3.  Your city and State-US Zone
4.  Do you grow in a greenhouse?
5.  What types of soil mixes do you use?
6.  Helpful hints
7.  Who would you recommend buying Amorphophallus from?
I know this is a little time consuming, and I would like to thank you for your help.

Aroid-l mailing list