[Aroid-l] Aglaonema yahoo group.

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema yahoo group.
  • From: Brian Williams pugturd@alltel.net
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:11:03 -0500

I thought I would share with Aroid L a yahoo group called Aglaonema. I have been on it for a few weeks and most of the people do not speak english but their are a hand full that does. The most impressive think are the pictures of new hybrids. Many of these people are hybridizers in Thailand and the Philippines. Here is a link one of the hybridizers sent to the group. Very beautiful and colorful forms showing up.

yahoo group

Aroid-l mailing list