[Aroid-l] Possible Typhonium identifications?

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Possible Typhonium identifications?
  • From: Ken Mosher ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:13:33 -0500

I know identifying plants by their leaves is fraught with danger, but I've also noticed that Typhoniums seem to have fairly different leaves from each other. I have 5 photos of unknown Typhoniums from this summer. If anyone would like to volunteer as guess as to what they are that would be great. I'm sorry but none of them produced an inflorescence.

Unknown Typhonium #1
http://dragocactoid.com/images/typhonium/TyphoniumUnk2005-01-800x535.jpg

Unknown Typhonium #2 (sorry it's so fuzzy)
http://dragocactoid.com/images/typhonium/TyphoniumUnk2005-02-800x535.jpg

Unknown Typhonium #3
http://dragocactoid.com/images/typhonium/TyphoniumUnk2005-03-800x535.jpg

Unknown Typhonium #4