Re: [Aroid-l] Let's talk commercial mixes, eh?

Thank you for your indulgence!

-Ken Mosher

(deep curtsey)
 Ok Ken, it is I who thank you and ask in advance for permission to post your findings here and there on various lists where folks kvetch about their soil mixes, as an ongoing issue!
We also wonder if we need to crank up the concrete mixer to make soils. i believe that all the locally available soil mixes are some form of pulverized garbage, TV sets, dead lumber and detritus, and dyed different colours to indicate what "natural" substances they might contain, based on my requirements. (ie, dark brown dye for leafmold, and so forth).

Aroid-l mailing list