Re: [Aroid-l] Lysichitum Americanum-reply

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Lysichitum Americanum-reply
  • From: Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:11:59 -0800 (PST)

shanson@emc.com wrote:
All,Hello. I am looking for a source of Lysichitum Americanum. Are there anynurseries out there that
are selling this plant or perhaps some seeds ?
Thanks,Skip

Hey Skip...

I'd suggest you go to www.google.com and type it in as we've no idea where your located or what your zone is. it would be best if you tracked it down by the nearest Nursery to you.
Its on my wish list of native plants even though its of the west coast climate I've heard that it will survive our zone 5 winters and being a Lysochiton it will tolerate the wet springs...

best of luck and post back if you've any problems eh?

kfb maine zone 5