[Aroid-l] Aroideana 30.Seed Propagation

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroideana 30.Seed Propagation
  • From: "Derek Burch" <derek@horticulturist.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:52:37 -0500

There may be some space in this issue: would there be any interest in a six
to ten page compilation of member's techniques in germinating and/or raising
seedlings? The topic comes up on aroid-l from time to time, so I could
either go into the archives and extract material (am I seriously offering to
do that? Groan !!!), or could edit contributions from anyone willing to
share their special methods. I would need them by January 15 at the latest,
but do not need an all-inclusive, review-of-the-literature, state-of-the-art
paper from anyone.

Or perhaps this is not a good idea/use of journal. Please let me know if
that is the case so that I can drop it.

Aroid-l mailing list