[Aroid-l] Best Wishes

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Best Wishes
  • From: Dan Levin <levin@pixar.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 18:41:23 -0800

Just a brief note expressing good wishes, good cheer and bountiful blessings to all on aroid-l and beyond. It strikes me as a wonderful and miraculous thing that even in the context of a small and modest group such as ours, people from across this earth endeavor to freely exchange & share of their knowledge, their mutual respect for one another and their love of life- in all its myriad forms (bonus
points for liking aroids, of course!).

My fervent hope is that humanity learns from what we and other humble groups such as ours are successfully achieving on a "grass-roots" level; the more we as a species acknowledge and celebrate our common interests while simultaneously
respecting our differences, the better life will be for all.

Keep on growing those great plants folks. Bringing beauty into this world can
only help.  May you all enjoy a happy and healthy new calendar year...!

Dan Levin
President, IAS
Aroid-l mailing list