{Disarmed} Re: [Aroid-l] Xanthosoma violaceum

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [Aroid-l] Xanthosoma violaceum
  • From: Gartenbau Reisenberger <gartenbaureisenberger@web.de>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:49:05 +0100

Hi Peter, Hi Jani

IŽve once learned, there is a difference beetween Xanthosoma violacea  and X. nigra, the first with green leaf stalks, green

leaves and a purple hue over the green, the latter with very dark purple petioles. Is that correkt?

Some of our X. nigra are regularely flowering in our greenhouse in Vienna. Next time IŽll take a picture.

Seasonal greatings

Helmut Reisenberger