Tissue culture question

  • Subject: Tissue culture question
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 19:04:19 EST

All,

Would anyone here have a recommendation for a tissue
culture lab experienced in aroids?  Specifically Alocasia.

I have found one Alocasia x chantrieri and the owner
cannot divide it.  It may be the only one - it seems I have
searched the world.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Regards,

Alison Robinson