FW: Amorphophallus soil/dormancy list

  • Subject: FW: Amorphophallus soil/dormancy list
  • From: Patricia Frank <tricia_frank@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:45:47 -0400

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:53:50 -0700
From: ironious2@yahoo.com
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus soil/dormancy list

I have attached a file that contains a list of over 200 Amorphophallus spp. It needs more info and maybe the addition of a few more spp. It has loads of helpful information already. I was thinking of adding a column for growing requirements, light, heat, water, etc. If anyone is interested in helping the please feel free, otherwise please enjoy the information already there. This is an excell spreadsheet.
Thank you

Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list