Appreciation of Taylor's Article.

  • Subject: Appreciation of Taylor's Article.
  • From: "Steve Lucas/Exotic Rainforest.com" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:37:40 -0600

Thanks Marek!  The work you do on your site has been helpful to me for years and I want to encourage Taylor and many other young growers just like him to participate in this forum as well as offer what they have learned to the rest of us through IAS media including the IAS Newsletter and Aroideana.

Taylor has been a friend and one of my personal "projects" for over two years now and I am convinced he will meet his goal and become an aroid botanist.  We need collectively urge other young growers to do the same!

Keep up your work Marek!