Re: Titan flowering at Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne

  • Subject: Re: Titan flowering at Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
  • From: J-Man <drplantman@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 22:07:16 +1100

Update from the end of Boxing Day: the ABC news grab was pretty spot on - http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-26/rare-corpse-flower-blooms-in-melbourne/4443742 - and after dropping by today, I threw together a lil video taster myself (http://youtu.be/VXhplYD7C6Y), for those of you can't or won't make it along :) Enjoy!