Arum italicum

        On the issue for forcing arums into growth, several years ago, I
purchased dormant stored Arum italicum tubers.  Upon planting, they refused
to sprout until 1 year had passed.  These had been stored dry in a warehouse
at 50F Night/70F day temps.  When I planted them in late winter, nothing
happened until the following fall.

        I would like to try again, but would prefer if they would actually
sprout when  Should I give them a cold treatment or what.  As
they aren't daffodils, little research seems to exist.
Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, NC  27603
ph 919 772-4794
fx 919 662-0370
USDA zone 7, 0F-100F
"I Consider Every Plant Hardy Until I Have Killed It Myself...Three Times" -