seed culture

Dear All,

I've just been given fruit of Anchomanes difformis and Arisaema triphyllum.
 Never having grown either from seed I'm hoping someone out there can help.

Anchomanes:
--My plants are now dormant.  Should I wait until spring to plant?
--Any suggestions for seed mix?

Arisaema:
--Same questions as above, but should I refrigerate the cleaned seed?  If so,
for how long.  I am in Central Florida.  This sp. will grow here but is
native to the northern part of the state which is colder.

Many thanks in advance for any advice provided!!
Lynn Hannon--Zone 9