RE: Grocery Store Aroids

----------
From: 	aroid-l@mobot.org on behalf of George R Stilwell, Jr.
Sent: 	Sunday, December 14, 1997 12:05 PM
To: 	ju-bo@msn.com
Subject: 	Re: Grocery Store Aroids

>>Julius,

Les Kallus has volunteered to put together the list of food names
correlated with Aroid names.
It would be great if you took a shot at it and passed the information on
to Les so he can
get it all together. If it's going on the IAS site, Guanghua Zhu is the
keeper of the gates for it.
Les needs to work with him to get it formed properly and integrated into
the page.

Ray
<GRSJr@Juno.com>

---------------------------
Dear Ray,
I have heard from Les and he said that he had created the page, and gave me
the URL, but I could not pull it up.   It
was---->http://www.i2-i-2000.com/~lkallus/plnthome.htm<
MEANWHILE i had written to Guanghua and sent a page on "Grocery Store Aroids",
and I will send you a copy as soon as I finish this, and will ask you to
please forward it to Les as I can not put my hand on his e-mail address at the
moment.   I`m not sure if he has this info as yet, and maybe he should check
with Guanghua at MOBOT so that we do not have duplication.
Cheers,
Julius
ju-bo@msn.com