Re: Colocasia & Alocasia winter storage temp

I don't know much about growing colocasia and alocasia, but being from
England and having worked on Long Island, I know that the summer weather
is warmer there than it is in the UK; e.g. I was helping grow apricots
and peaches on Long Island which you can't grow very well outside of
greenhouses in the UK.