Typhonium divericatum/roxburghii ?

Dear Aroid L;
	I have been cleaning up pots in my cold greenhouse and have extra
tubers of  Typhonium divericatum/roxburghii to trade.  We have had some
discussion on the correct name for this species which I received as T.
divericatum.
	It is a nice little underplanting in large pots in my cool
greenhouse-not quite hardy outside here.
	I'd like to try some similar hardy or semi-hardy bulbous aroid
perhaps Remusatia, Gonatopus etc. Open to trades of all sorts. Please reply
by private email only.

	Happy Holidays

		best		Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL: jim-jim@swbell.net
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -  Winter low  -10 degrees  F    Summer high +100 degrees F