Re: Colocasia & Alocasia winter storage

I am no expert (rather just learning) but one way that wasn't mentioned on
storage of some of these bulbs is in a water garden in your house also..  I
have a purple stemmed  Colocasia fontanesii (violet stemmed on tag) and it
does fine as a water plant too.  It can help raise your humidity and I love
the water gardens also.  I am still looking for the variegated ones, too I
think they are all just lovely.

I am a bit intimidated by all the real technical talk on here though, or I
could say lost also.

What books can be recommended for aroids??

We just got our first bit of cooler weather here and will be warming up to
68 F degrees on Sat.  No freezes yet.
Lucy in San Antonio, Texas