Re: Colocasia & Alocasia winter storage temp

Well the explains why I've done so poorly with illustris & fontanesii in
the past!  I did even worse with burgandy stem.

I found an antiquorum illustirs offshoot about 4" high and decided to
transplant that rather than try to store it.  Apparently that decision
(before I learned what you say) has insured that I'll have that for next
year.  Can I assume you're suggesting I replant my fontanesii right away?

How does the all black colocasia (the one with a thousand names including
"black magic") do?