IAS Newsletter

On Monday and Tuesday of this week, I mailed the IAS Newsletter.  The first
edition by our new Newsletter Editor, Neil Carroll.  IT IS EXCELLENT.  The
Board of Directors decided that since we have been a little negligent with
this organ, we added "SIXTEEN COLOR PHOTOGRAPHS" to sort of try to make it
up to you.  ALSO, Neil is working on ONE MORE for mailing before the end of

Neil is really going to come up with something to beat this issue... But, I
am quite confident that he will do it...  We have a great new Editor.  Now,
show him that you appreciate his efforts by posting what you like about the
new Newsletter, please.

Aroideana was mailed from the Printer today!!!!  Now, if between now and
the end of the month, we can get enough volunteers together, we will mail
it before the end of the month.....  It is not easy to get volunteers in
the Holiday Season....  but, we are going to try.

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae
Go to <http://www.macconnect.com/~plantnut>