Re: Newsletter kudos!!!!!!!

Many thanks to Betsy for her kind words for Neil and myself...  Neil did
the hard part by getting it all together and getting articles.

Now, if you would like to see more articles on more temperate aroids.....
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WRITE THEM!!!!  Or get someone that you know to
write.....  Can't guarantee color pictures but at least we will have the
articles....  So, talk to someone you know...  or do it yourself...  The
Newsletter is looking for articles.  If we get enough, we will do it more
than the current four times a year!!!!!

Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE