Re: newsletter

To all concerned---

AHHH---one of THE moments a true aroid nut lives for 'happened' a few days
ago with the arrival of the NEW format Aroid newsletter at my home!!!!
What a wonderful effort by all involved!   Neil and anyone else involved, a
pat on the back and hugs for a FANTASTIC job VERY well done!!!   Your
problem now will be to produce another of equal (this one can NOT be
topped!!) quality!!
Just to let all of you know that this wonderful bit of literature still is
being truly savored by this aroid nut, and was well worth the wait!   Keep
up the good work ALL of you out there, and allow me to wish my friends on
this list a wonderful holiday season!

Sincerely,
Julius