Acorus changed from Araceae to Acoraceae family

Thanks for the Acorus information. I checked it out at Royal Botanic
Gardens, Kew, Home Page: http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/  Then I clicked on
'Search Kew Web pages' on the top right. Then I typed in 'Acorus' under
'Search Kew Web pages:.' Then scroll down and click on 'acoracea.htm'.
I changed my plant database accordingly.
Thanks again,
Judy Bauer
US Plant zone 7, nice gardening weather here.