newsletter

My IAS newsletter finally arrived in last evening's mail and i can now see
why everyone was so excited.  Congratulations Neil, and to all the
contibutors!!  It's obvious that a lot of good and thoughtful work went into
this issue.  I was really surprised by the clarity and excellent color
reproduction of tom croat's photographs.  Super!!

I hope Craig Phillips' informative article will inspire people to submit more
material along the same lines.  Plant nuts are always hungry for information
and sometimes just a simple paragraph can answer a special question.

Thankyou Julius for the soup recipe!  I'll add it to my file.  You really
must write a book full of these someday, before they're lost to the cooking
world!

WONDERFUL issue!!  Many thanks to all of you!!

Best regards,
Lynn Hannon