New Botanical Garden in Brazil

Dear Aroiders

      I am just back from the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais (Belo
Horizonte city) where I was helping to organize the living collection of
Araceae. The collection still isn't open to the public, but soon will be. I
also donated them all my plants (at least those that survivered my last
"killer-fungus" attack) and I am still depositing there my field gatherings.
The collection is still inexpressive, but we are attempting to make it
representative, at least of Brazilian aroid flora. The list of the current
collection is presented below.
      They are planning to exchange plants soon, but by now they are
interested in receiving seeds and even tubers (unfortunatelly phytos are
needed for tubers in Brazil). If you want to help (at your expenses, because
the garden can not refund you), contact me privately.

                                      Best wishes,

                                        Eduardo

These are the plants currently growing at the Belo Horizonte Botanical
Garden (Av. Otacilio Negrao de Lima, 8000, CEP 31365-450, Belo Horizonte -
MG, Brazil):

Alocasia
A. lautherbachiana
A. cucullata
A. cuprea
A. macrorrhizos
A. portei

Aglaonema
A. commutatum

Amorphophallus
A. ankarana
A. bulbifer
A. henryi
A. konjac
A. titanum

Anchomanes
A. difformis

Anthurium
A. acutum
A. affine
A. andraeanum
A. beyrichianum
A. clavigerum
A. crassipes
A. gaudichaudianum
A. lindmanianum
A x lobatum
A. longicuspidatum
A. longipes
A. aff. longipes (sp. nov.)
A. minarum
A. olfersianum
A. pentaphyllum
A. plowmanii
A. scandens
A. solitarium
A. sinuatum

Asterostigma
A. cryptostylum
A. lividum
A. tweedianum

Caladium
C. aff. aturense
C. bicolor
C. schomburgkii

Colocasia
C. esculenta

Dieffenbachia
D. seguine
D. aff. paludicola

Dracontium
D. bogneri
D. margaretae
D. ulei

Gearum
G. brasiliense

Homalomena
H. wendlandii

Monstera
M. adansonii
M. deliciosa
M. sp. 1

Montrichardia
M. linifera

Nephthitys
N. afzelli
N. poissonii

Pinellia
P. tripartita

Philodendron
P. adamantinum
P. andraeanum
P. appendiculatum
P. biribirense
P. bipennifolium
P. bipinnatifidum
P. bipinnatifidum ("selloum form")
P. bipinnatifidum ("mello-barretoanum form")
P. brevispathum
P. camposportuanum
P. cipoense
P. crassinervium