Culcasia seretii

When seeing Eduardo's list of plants today I was reminded that it is time
for my annual inquiry about a source for Culcasia seretii. Most of of us
have that one plant that we lust for but can't find, and this native
African hemi-epiphyte is mine.

If anyone can direct me to a source for Culcasia seretii please contact me.

Thanks.

Don

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA