Re: newsletter

Well, it's about time you all let it be known how great the newsletter is. It
must have been the US Mail that was so slow because I know the kudos would
have come faster and more furious if you all had it to read. Just to say it
again with a cheer and toast, job well done and hope for the future. As Dewey
just said, articles, articles, contributions, etc. I know many feel they are
too amateur, but I just bet an observation of a line or two, like what we
spew on the email, might just be helpful and interesting to others, so keep
this in mind when you look at your plants, transplant, see a flower, watch a
leaf, see a beautiful leaf, etc. Keep the newsletter in your mind as you do
plant things so Neal's job will not be burden but a joy to all of us. I will
even attempt to take my own suggestions after I survive Christmas with my
crew. Short notes, short articles, interesting pictures, something that
fascinated you, may well fascinate others. We have never done too well at
supporting this project, I included. Perhaps Neal's effort may well show us
how much we like seeing and reading what interests us, so it is up to us to
contribute. I know, I have bitched aplenty. Well, the buck stops at home with
this kind of project because it is OUR NEWSLETTER. If we do not participate
it becomes a burden to the editor and we have no one to blame but ourselves
if the quality goes down and we do not see what we want.

Onward, all have a wonderful Christmas Holiday and a fascinating New Year.
Then come January, put your thinking caps on and watch and observe and write
and make copies of those photos and keep the material coming into Neal. Let's
truly make this a living working informative, enjoyable project that revives
this society and makes it a living entity outside of South Florida.

Lecture done.....