Re: newsletter

Ah, I finally opened the mail, and I see what all the raves are about.  The
articles were superb, the photographs wonderful, and mmmmmm  eddoes.  Julius
-- would you believe that I found eddoes [labeled "taro root"] in the
supermarket I frequent in Traverse City, Michigan!  They looked exactly like
the ones you brought to Dewey's a few weeks ago.  Colocasia esculenta, right?

And I also liked the tips for propagating Monstera from a cutting.  [I killed
the cutting you gave me, Dewey . . . ] So I hope to get another cutting
sometime and to treat it properly.

Thanks for all your efforts, folks.

Jeanne Hannah
Traverse City, MI