seeds to split

Hello this is Brian Williams. I would like to know if their is some people
who would like to split a bill and seeds with me. I have a price list form
Alvim Seidel. They sell seeds by the thousand only and have a large
collection. I would like to know if some people would like to go in together
and buy most of the aroids and split the seeds. the total is around 800.00
dollars but if 8 people help it will only be 100.00 each and more than a 100
seeds of each plant. The more people the less the cost but the less seeds to.
If you would like to get in and split the coast and seeds e-mail me at
pugturd@aol.com
I will tell you were to send a check and all the information. If some of the
seeds are not available I will send your money back. Well, here is the list
of seeds. Hope to hear from some people interested in do this. If this works
well I would like to do it again at another seed company. THANKS
Anthuriums
scandens 25.00
scolopendrinum 30.00
tetragonum 50.00