aroid ID page

There's a new submission on the aroid ID page.

On another matter, I once again make a plea.  If you personally have submitted ID images and are satisfied with the identification, please notify me and I'll move the images to the already ID'd pages.

I've read emails here from time to time suggesting IDs.  I'm just waiting for the submitters to say that those suggestions are satisfactory.