Newsletter kudos!!!!!!!

Wow, what a good job. Color pictures of beautiful anthuriums in addition to a
well done newsletter. I'd say our new editor is doing a fantastic job. Kodo's
to the crew for putting it together and then the mailing. It is much
appreciated. I look forward to more issues with anticipation. What a gift to
those of us out of the Miami area. We can feel included. With this we can
advise those interested in Aroids or some facet of such to join because now
there is something available for the amateur who loves the plants, loves to
grow them and has a passing interest in the botanical material that has been
coming our way. All is appreciated, but this adds such a wonderful new
dimension to the whole thing.

Thanks Neal, and Dewey and all of the helpers!

Betsy

PS: Anyone is welcome to ditto this because I think you all will be
impressed. It has been a long time when I have read a newsletter cover to
cover.......Wonderful!!!!!