Newsletter & Pistia

Nice job, Neil!  Best newsletter I've seen since joining the IAS, even
without the color photography.

After dumping a couple of Pistia into my little pond, it took me three
years to kill it. Had I know you wanted some, Les, I would have invited you
to take a collecting trip to my backyard!

Don

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA
Zone 10b