Re: buying amorphophallus

Nine-year old Zach's post got me thinking that I should be sharing my
Amorphophallus tubers with my nece and nephew who live in Olympia, WA.  Are
there any aroiders on this list who live in that area who can tell me about
what the growing season for amorphs is there?  I'd like to send some tubers
when the pots can go out on the porch, but maybe it's never really warm
enough there.  Suggestions for times and species?

Carol Ann in Nashville where we actually have warmth in the summer