Re: buying amorphophallus

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: buying amorphophallus
  • From: R2OT@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:09:57 -0600 (CST)

My name is Zach Killoy.
I am 9 years old.  I live in MA.  I am interested in Aroids.
email address:   R2OT@aol.com                                           i do
knovv this,i am not so happy about the smell but the unusual look of the
plants equals to their beauty. i live in ma. but when they flower in the
summer i think i can keep them outside. My parents do know about this,they
are very tolerant to my hobies