RE: Miss Aroid Beauty Contest

  • Subject: RE: Miss Aroid Beauty Contest
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:20:17 -0600 (CST)

I think that is very cool!

S. cannifolium produces a mesmerizing scent that haunts me to
this day, I first experienced it when about 8 years of age while swimming in
a wild jungle river pool in the Valencia river valley in my homeland of
Trinidad, far too young to even recognise arousal or sensuality, but
recognising that special 'something', a scent I could then only file into my
'memory banks for retrevial at a better time/ age!   It is with me today as
I write, 48 years or so later.

Julius Boos